The world can be a tough place, and it only grows more competitive by the day. If you want your website to stay afloat in the cutthroat online world, it’s time to take charge and steer your own ship on the ocean of digital marketing.
What is a CMS?
A content management system (CMS) is a software application or set of related programs that are used to create and manage digital content. WordPress is a free and open-source CMS, and is one of the most popular CMS’s in use today.
HTML is a markup language that is used to structure and present content on the World Wide Web. Although HTML can be used to create websites, it is not as flexible or user-friendly as a CMS like WordPress.
Here are some reasons why WordPress is better than HTML:
1. WordPress is easier to use than HTML.
2. WordPress is more flexible and versatile than HTML.
3. WordPress is more user-friendly than HTML.
4. WordPress is better equipped for SEO than HTML.
Why use WordPress?
WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that allows users to create a website or blog from scratch, or to improve an existing website. WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world, used by millions of websites and loved by users for its flexibility and ease of use.
There are two ways to use WordPress:
1. Self-hosted WordPress.org – This is the most popular option and what we recommend for most businesses. You will need to purchase your own domain name and hosting, and then install WordPress yourself. This option gives you the most control over your website, but can be a bit more challenging to set up.
2. WordPress.com – This option is much easier to set up, but you will be limited in terms of customisation options. With WordPress.com, you can create a website or blog for free, but you will have ads on your site and will be limited in terms of plugins and themes.
Why WordPress is better than HTML
WordPress is one of the most popular site building and content management systems on the web. Though it started as a simple blogging platform, WordPress has evolved into a powerful tool for creating all types of websites. If you’re considering building a website, you may be wondering if WordPress is the right choice for you. Here are some reasons why WordPress is better than HTML:
1. WordPress is easier to use than HTML. If you’re not a web developer or designer, you’ll find it much easier to create a WordPress site than an HTML site. With WordPress, you don’t need to know how to code to build a beautiful website. There are thousands of themes and plugins available that allow you to create a professional-looking site with just a few clicks.
2. WordPress is more flexible than HTML. With HTML, you’re limited to the design and functionality that your coding skills allow. With WordPress, there are no limits to what you can create. You can find plugins and themes for almost anything you can imagine, from eCommerce stores to social networks.
3. WordPress is more search engine friendly than HTML. Search engines love WordPress sites because they are well-structured and easy to crawl.